Keep in touch with us for the latest real estate news, listing updates and helpful home tips you can count on. Join the At Home Reality Partners LLC. Community!
Homes for Heroes®
Martha Orozco is an affiliate (AT Home Realty Partners) specialist with a national program called Homes for Heroes®. Homes for Heroes was established shortly following the tragic events of 9/11 as a way to give back and say “Thank You” to our nation’s heroes. When heroes work with Homes for Heroes affiliate real estate specialist and local businesses, they receive Hero Rewards® which are easy ways for firefighters, law enforcement, military (active, reserves and veterans,) healthcare workers, EMS and teachers to save significant money when buying, selling or refinancing a home; or when making every day home-related purchases.
Home Buying Tips:
Advise for first time home buyers
- Contact your trusted At Home Realty Partner.
- You should always get qualified for a loan first.
- Make a list of the specific needs and wants you are looking for in a home.
- Research the area you would like to live in. Considerations can include school district, transportation and taxes.
- We are the agents you can feel comfortable with and trust.
Most common mistakes to avoid
- Start looking for a home before you have received your qualification for a loan.
- You find a home that is out of your budget.
- Making decisions based on emotions instead of your financial stability.
- Avoid making any new financial purchases or decisions that can impact your financial standing.